Monday, July 13, 2015

Visiting Vienna

I am in Vienna today, for attending an academic conference.


It took only hours from London to Vienna international airport.


The immigration check was quite simple.


Vienna is a cool city. The buildings are beautiful, and not so crowded compared to London.


I visited Sigmund Freud museum. It was a house and practice of Freud until the WWII. It was a tiny house.


Freud moved to London to avoid being captured by the Nazis. I would like to visit Freud's house in London later.
 

There are several wonderful building around Vienna. This is Hofburg, the imperial palace.


Maria Theresien Platz was also cute.


I ate Tafelspitz, boiled beef at Plachutta. It was delicious and rich tasted.


I love Vienna!

1 comment:

  1. Looks nice! I envy you. Many people recommend Kunsthistorisches Museum. Did you visit it?

    Peet

    ReplyDelete